Effective Date: [23-06-2023]
1. Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
2. How we use collected information
We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To process payments: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc.
3. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. Your acceptance of these terms
8. Contacting us